1) DO NOT cut the throat of any animal.
2) Do NOT make any field dressing incision above the sternum. Short capes may cause a shoulder mount to be impossible.
3) Keep head, hide, feet etc. as cold as possible. Frozen is best.
To preserve small animals, fish and birds DO NOT CUT OR CLEAN the animal. Keep it in a cool place. Freezing in plastic bag is the best method.
TIPS FOR CAPING GAMEHEADS:
1) Cut cape around body behind shoulders.
2) Invert cape as far up neck as possible and sever head.
3) Place in a plastic bag and freeze, and bring to the taxidermist as soon as possible. Leaving head exposed to heat can cause hair slippage reducing the quality of your mount.
Any Questions? Feel free to call
Full Shoulder Left turn, right turn, straight $175.00 Rut Mount - Sneak and Semi-Sneak $210.00 Doe - Full Shoulder $165.00 - Neck $125.00 Adult Deer - Full Body Mount $650.00 Small Deer and Fawn call for estimate All other Big Game call for estimate Antler Repair Minimum $25.00SMALL GAME
Head Mounts - Fox, Raccoon, etc... $ 50.00 Full Body Mounts Fox $180.00 Raccoon $150.00 Squirrel $ 75.00 All open mouth mounts $20 - $50 Extra All bird mounts CALL FOR ESTIMATE
FISH (mounted on scene free) $7.00 an inch
Solid oak or walnut panels $ 40.00 Name tags $ 10.00 Deer feet (pair) $ 20.00 Gun rack $ 30.00 Deer head shield w/Gun rack $ 65.00 (+ cost of headmount & two feet)GO GET THEM & WE'LL SEE YOU SOON