To the artist's eye, the outdoor world provides unlimited subject
material for paintings. "My ideas are inspired while hunting and
photographing outdoors", states Jack Paluh. "I observe colors, shapes
and patterns of our ever changing seasons. My outdoor time enables
me to watch animal behavior, study habitat and truly appreciate the
amazing natural world that God has given us. Once l've gathered my
information, I bring these ideas into my studio, where I compose it
much like putting a puzzle together. As story telling has reinforced
my past works, I hope to continue to tell a story with each piece I
complete so my viewers share in these experiences.
Having successfully completed his Living With the Land Theme, the representation of
the Hunting Skills for the Eastern Woodland Indians, Jack will continue to present Special
Editions of these Native Hunters along with a New Study of our Traditional and Modern
Day Hunters in Sporting Art Scenes. His art images will also include a variety of wildlife
close to the hearts of his collectors.
"God has truly blessed me with a job that I love", expresses Paluh. "I encourage others
to find their talents and develop them. It is my privilege and honor to share my artwork
and to inspire others, especially our youth, to the wonders of the outdoors".
- 1996-1999 National Wild Turkey Federation Banquet Print
- 1995-1996 PA Ducks Unlimited Greenwing Print of the Year.
- 1993-1994 PA Ducks Unlimited Print of the Year.
- 1993-1994 WQLN, PBS Station, Membership Artist.
- 1990 & 1986 Artist of the Year for the Minnesota Deer Hunters Association.
- 1989 PA Game Commission Working Together for Wildlife Artist.
- 1986 First Conservation Prints for the Pennsylvania Deer Association
and the Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Wild Turkey
In addition, Pa1uh's work has been shown in many local, national and
international art shows and competitions. He is an avid supporter of local and
national fund drives for charitable and conservation organizations.
- First Place at the PA Wildlife Festival in both Original Painting and Print Categories.
- Paluh's paintings have appeared in and on covers of numerous outdoor magazines.
- Currently Paluh has 55 Limited Edition Prints published by Jack Paluh Arts, Inc.
Several of these editions were also co-published with other organizations including
Fireside Classics, Minnesota Deer Hunters Association, PA Game Commission, PA
Deer Association, PA Chapter of the National Wild Turkey Federation, Paramount
Press, WQLN Public Television, Multiple Sclerosis Society of NW PA, Vineyard Oil,
P.T.A. and the Wild Life.